This County Fair Bridal Shower is one for the books! Earlier this year I helped host a county fair themed bridal shower! I was the Matron of Honor for my best friend Natalie (see her wedding details here!!). A year ago next week, Natalie and Koy got engaged. Koy set it up so we went geocaching, even though Natalie thought it was her idea. The rest of us knew what was REALLY in store… and it wasn’t geocaching!
A few weeks later her college friends visited for Christmas, came up with the county fair theme and from there everything fell into place. We threw her a bridal shower last summer and it was so satisfying and rewarding to see her closest family and friends come together to celebrate the momentous occasion.
Natalie’s dad built a lemonade stand just for her bridal shower, which is where we handed out the mason jar mug favors! Her friends from college made all of the delicious desserts, and her mom and family friend did an AWESOME job taking care of the rest of the food and drinks! I had so much fun making the decorations, but more importantly, I absolutely loved meeting her family and friends!
After the pictures see where we found some of the decorations!
- Lemonade Stand Banner: Handmade with twine and adhering two triangles of fabric with HeatnBond
- Paper Straws
- Ferris Wheel Cupcake Holder
- Backdrop was made with White and Red Paper Ticket Rolls as well as various colors of tissue paper
- Pedestals and the Plates we found at Michaels and only needed to paint them
- Burlap Runners: Handmade with burlap from Walmart and adhering the edges with HeatnBond
- Bride to Be Burlap Banner
If you have any questions about any other decorations, feel free to leave a comment!