It is no secret that there is SO much that goes into wedding planning and it can be absolutely overwhelming. I’ve talked a lot about having a wedding planner, and its because if I could go back to when I was planning my wedding, I would have definitely booked a wedding planner. I can’t tell you how many brides that have chosen to forego a wedding planner that have mentioned to me that it would have made their life so much easier. I even had one of my sweet brides vow to pay for one when her little sister gets married!
There are a ton of benefits of having a wedding planner (we’ll have to leave that for another blog post), BUT Lora of Laurel and Elm Events says there are 7 things that you can expect to do with your wedding planner before your wedding day!
We’ve shared a few blogs from Lora already, about Saying Yes to a Wedding Planner, as well as What Does a Wedding Planner Do? and I’m excited to bring her back again today to chat more about all things wedding planning, and more specifically, what she does with her clients leading up to their big day!
7 Things to do with your wedding planner before the big day
Here are the 7 things that Lora does with each of her clients:
- Take our clients out to coffee and walk through their venues with them!
- Gather all of their contracts and compile all of our planned details into an extensive timeline
- Create mood boards, style guides and design plans for our event design + full service clients
- Provide vendor recommendations + vendor management
- Run rehearsal and answer any last minute questions from the bridal party
- Create an inventory list keeping track of all of those personal items!
- Budget management, payment reminders and appointment scheduling
Depending on what services you book with your wedding planner, the list may go on, but the most important thing is that each and every wedding planner relieves you of any stress so you can entirely ENJOY your wedding!